QUAD TBar Round
The QUAD TBar is unlike any other recessed down-light in the LED lighting industry. With a unique mounting on the intersection of the ceiling grid, there is no need for grid customization, as the fixture seamlessly integrates on the existing grid system. Ceiling panels lay on the flanges provided by the fixture housing and with ARON Lighting’s partnership with Armstrong Ceilings, custom ceiling panels are available to make installation even simpler.
With many aesthetic and performance options, as well as exceptional output levels of up to 750 lumens per quadrant, the QUAD TBar truly redefines how lighting designers and architects can integrate a down light into any space, including offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and retail applications.
- Unique Installation at intersection of grid ceiling
- Compatible with any grid ceiling system
- Shallow profile of just 3″ in height
- Edge-Lit Optical System providing low glare illumination
- Multiple Design and Performance options
- Ceiling tiles supported by fixture flanges
- Armstrong Partnership providing made to order tile codes
The QUAD is available to order in 4, 3, 2 and 1 quadrant configurations providing various performance and aesthetic options.
4 Quadrant Configuration
3 Quadrant Configuration
2 Quadrant Diagonal Configuration
2 Quadrant Parallel Configuration
1 Quadrant Configuration